- #USA Nouvelles restrictions #visa #H1B Salaire minimum pour obtenir le visa de travail passerait à $130,000/an (actuellement $60,000 / an).Thanks for joining Boricuolandia!! You won't regret. 20 hours ago
- nyti.ms/2spQOHF How Y’all, Youse and You Guys TalkThanks for joining Boricuolandia!! You won't regret. 3 weeks ago
- Wondering what u might be able to find in a Venezuelan fridge? Hope they find their way out soon #Venezuela liberation.fr/planete/2016/0… @libeThanks for joining Boricuolandia!! You won't regret. 3 weeks ago
- #Iamnotyournegro #RaoulPeck on Baldwin's reflections of his life. Concise & disturbing reality of race in #Trumpland nyti.ms/2k0cxm2Thanks for joining Boricuolandia!! You won't regret. 3 weeks ago
- Which dress looks better on #MiriRegev ? #1967 time to take a stand against occupation #FestivalDeCannes2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Thanks for joining Boricuolandia!! You won't regret. 1 month ago
Haydée Reichard on Henna y la bandera puerto… Nadege on Puerto Rico as seen from Franc… Linda C on A thought about voting…(… -- on Somewhere in socialist Czechos… -- on Somewhere in socialist Czechos…
- 23,377 hits
This blog is being visited by:
Monthly Archives: January 2016
A mural in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Photo by Stephanie Segarra.I guess it’s a reminder that it’s the next generation the ones who benefit or pay our actions today.
I talked to a friend from Mayagüez recently. I asked him about the crisis. He told me: “Crisis? We don’t worry about that at all. I mean, everything looks just fine to us”. I was surprised by his answer. Today, … Continue reading
He aquí un magnífico mapa de los municipios de Puerto Rico hecho en Nueva York en 1886, dos años antes de la guerra Hispano-Americana.